- Falling asleep and missing Amy Winehouse on SNL. Was curious to see what all the fuss is about…
- Leaving the house two minutes late and getting behind that stinky school bus. (You know the one… he sits at the intersection and pulls out in front of me on purpose every chance he gets.)
- Stepping in the water you spilled filling the ice cube tray. In your stocking feet. When you’re already two minutes late.
- Eating that second half of a hoagie when just the first half would have been sufficient.
- Leaving my gloves in the car on a day like today- not terribly cold, but cold enough for gloves.
- Waiting until the very last day to cancel the trial period for a music downloading site and sweating the fact that you might just get charged the monthly fee for an actual subscription. Update: As it turns out, I made it in time and this now qualifies for a spot on “VARYING DEGREES OF RELIEF.”
- Sneezing when you have to pee.
- Leaving the lids off my contacts case. With the contacts in the case. All night.
- Lying in bed, all comfy, ready to fall asleep and realizing that you forgot to put the phone on charge.
- Forgetting to click on the SAVE button.
Feel free to report your own regrets, no matter what degree.
***And to the Veterans who bravely serve or have served our Country, a sincere and heart-felt THANK YOU. ***