- (Pretend that numeral is not there to the left. I can’t make it go away) Just to show you how adept I am at multi-tasking, let me list for you all the things I am presently- meaning At This Very Moment– doing. Here we go. I am:
- Cursing myself for not remembering the exact moment to turn on bullets to save oneself the headache of starting over a post.
- Clenching my teeth as a result of #1.
- Washing clothes in the washing machine.
- Drying clothes in the dryer.
- Cooking dinner in the oven.
- Waiting for not one, but two return phone calls.
- Charging my cell phone.
- Aging. (so are you, don’t laugh ;-Þ)
- Doing my kegels.
- Listening to The Red House Painters sing All Mixed Up
- Waiting for PD to yell and say the washer is off balance, or
- Waiting for PD to yell and say dinner is ready.
- Wishing it was Friday evening instead of Sunday evening.
- Craving a smoke.
- Getting chilled from the AC blowing on me.
Listening to my stomach growl in between the Painters singing.
Now wtf. I turn bullets off when I’m done typing #17. Back to clenching. Dammit. I hate computers. And surprise, now the phantom broadcast is blaring through my speakers, drowning out my music. Now guess what I’m doing??? If you guessed mumbling curse words, you are correct.
I just bet you didn’t know how talented I am. And I wasn’t even trying. How many things can you do at once?